-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alfke, Colin
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 12:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] Index problem
[snip]
Another work around is to have a trigger on the header file re-file the
detail items that reference it so that the index is properly updated.
I'm not sure if you'll have to "change" the detail item or not for it to
cause the index to be updated.
[snip]