-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Allen E. Elwood
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 4:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] PICK Assembler Language

I learned assembly on the IBM 370.  Took two whole years of it.

What a waste of time.......never used it once.

My teacher was an ex IBM employee that used to exclusively write I/O
routines.  Last I heard he had gone insane.  This gives a bit of insight
into the difficulty of that language.