Isn't x86 assembler nasty? I've seen parts and pieces of it, but I've
never sat down and written something completely in it. I tend to get lost in
all the registers. :P All the ASM I dove into was Moto 68000(a breeze to
program with compared to Intel x86) and a small amount of ancient 8-bit
stuff during my college lab days. Most of that was for PLC integration. I
had a blast with that stuff. I wish I could've taken that further in my
career. Speaking of 68K and 6800 chips, I still have some 68K and 6800
processor programming manuals and lab books if anyone is interested. I'll
put them up on eBay if there's interest.

Glen
http://picksource.com