Thanks a bunch. I am keeping the UV on it's own box. Nothing But Nothing gets loaded on that machine but UV. MS is the #1 reason for dll explosions. :)

At 11/22/04 09:36, you wrote:
Curt,
We have a few customers who have been running UV on Windows with a Citrix
environment.  They have been doing so for a few years now and it has worked
out well.  These customers are a little larger and are not using device
licensing.  Also, they use more than one Citrix server, which is not the
UniVerse server.
However, as I understand device licensing (we do have many customers using
it), there should not be an issue. Theoretically if you have one Citrix
server, 17 user licenses, and device licensing.  You should be able to make
170 connections from that IP address.
You may want to consider using a separate servers for UniVerse and Citrix.
HTH,
Mike Dallaire
Mortgage Builder Software Inc.
(248) 208-3223 ext. 103
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.mortgagebuilder.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Curt
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 1:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Citrix/Accuterm

I have a client with an Accuterm site licence who runs Universe with separate pc's for each user. We are looking into upgrading to a Win2k3 Server with Citix and thin clients for our users. The question is, "Is this going to work with UV licensing for 17 users, who most of them use device licensing to support multiple logons?" since Cirtix runs connects with a single IP address (or so I'm told)....

TIA