Curt wrote:
I have a client with an Accuterm site licence who runs Universe with separate pc's for each user. We are looking into upgrading to a Win2k3 Server with Citix and thin clients for our users. The question is, "Is this going to work with UV licensing for 17 users, who most of them use device licensing to support multiple logons?" since Cirtix runs connects with a single IP address (or so I'm told)....

I asked Pete Shellenbach about site licensing and Citrix when we implemented Citrix in '99. Our issue was a little different in that we had a single site license for the office where the Citrix server was housed, but now we'd be allowing remote users away from the office to run Accuterm from the local server. Pete's answer was that the site license would cover us. Sounds like your client will be fine with the current licensing.

-John
--
John Hester
System & Network Administrator