-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill H.
Sent: Wednesday, 27 April 2005 4:48 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: [U2] IBM Licensing Requirement - MQ Series]
{Unclassified}

Craig:

Your right.  I think you can get a webshare site license for $15,000 -
$20,000.  But this doesn't help when you want to provide web services to
multiple clients who have our software on each of their machines because
RedBack is licensed at the dbms end not the web server end.  :-(

Bill