David Jordan wrote:

The concept of having Basic.Net assembly language is one I am interested in
too.  One could write the business rules in PICK Basic in a class and use VB
or C# to develop the GUIs.  Best of Both Worlds.

I don't believe it is too complex; one of the open source PICK developers
may be able to adapt their compilers to the .Net framework to achieve this.

Regards

David Jordan

If you look around the internet, you'll see all sorts of languages that run
in .Net (Cobol, Perl, Forth, etc). Pick the one(s) that work for you. I'm
kinda surprised that no one has jumped and written Pick
Basic.Net<http://Basic.Net>yet... :-)

---
[ E-mail scanned Virus Free by NAI - McAfee anti-virus system ]

I am interested in the concept of mvbasic .NET myself but have not mentioned it on the list
because I do not have the expertise to develop it. I did read that mv.Net from Bluefinity
has a mv basic editor in the latest release. Maybe they are considering making it compatible
with the .Net compiler.

Ron White
---
[ E-mail scanned Virus Free by NAI - McAfee anti-virus system ]