In a message dated 5/18/2005 5:07:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Did I mention that I always make sure that ALL the local variables in an
> included file have a unique prefix so that no two include files can have
> the same variables (except when passing data between them).

That's interesting Craig that someone came up with my idea (after me of
course) (grin).  I also add to that, an include section which checks that a
particular prefix is not yet used by anything else in the code.  So I'm
programmatically checking for collisions in the prefix use.
Will Johnson