I think this is similiar to "nfauser", in that it needs a valid
unix account, but not an active account. If that makes sense. The security
would be on the application side. Basically the account would be for use
by the application, but not able to access the system directly.

"Dave Tabor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
06/09/2005 10:59 AM
Please respond to u2-users