> Well, Mr. Phillips, I can't disagree with you.  The scenario you
> describe is a classic concrete tunnel into the system not a "hole" at
> all!

The solution that I mentioned was how we made the equivalent functionality
of QM secure. I would really like to see UniObjects offer something similar.
This problem has come up a couple of times when delivering training courses
for IBM and seems to cause major concerns, especially amongst those
responsible for security on sensitive installations such as banks.

It's probably time to bring this thread to a close and wait to see if anyone
in IBM decides it's worth doing something about.

Martin Phillips
Ladybridge Systems
17b Coldstream Lane, Hardingstone, Northampton NN4 6DB
+44-(0)1604-709200