I don't know if this wil work on Pick D3, but this is how we do it on
UniVerse (PICK Flavor), Windows 2003
This entry sits in the VOC

PS:Replace the '[info]' with your own info

0001 PA

0002 C
0003 IF <<I2,Is it alright to copy the EFT files to the local drive
[Y]es/[N]o , "Y" OR "N">> = "N" THEN GO SKIP.COPY

* Here you set the network path if required
0004 DOS /C "NET USE T: [Path To Copy From eg:\\127.0.0.1\FilesToCopy]
[password] /USER[User Code]"
* Here you copy the file to the required place
0005 DOS /C "COPY T:\[FileName] C:\*"
0006 DISPLAY

0007 DISPLAY Copied File
0008 DISPLAY
* Here you can delete the original file if you no longer require it

0009 DOS /C "DEL  T:\[FileName] /Q"
0010 SKIP.COPY:

Regards
Bjorn