-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hennessey, Mark
F.
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 9:31 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] U2/UV Enhanced reporting tools

I've been tasked to try to find a solution to some of our reporting
issues.  One way would be to get some of our power users additional
training in UniVerse/Retrieve, etc.

I'm thinking a better (or maybe just different) approach might be to get
something like MITS, Monarch or Crystal Reports.  Is anyone working with
these products in a UniVerse environment?  If so, how would you rate
them?  (Especially on initial cost and installation/configuration
issues).  I'd be particularly interested in hearing from anyone who's
worked with all three, or knows of other products.

Any help/advice/caveats would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Hennessey
State of Connecticut
DSS/MIS Child Support Systems
Voice: 860-424-5261