If anyone knows how to do this please tell.

I have a bunch of programs that should have been written as subroutines,
but were done as functions.  In these programs, there are internal
subroutines.  So, in the program there are many RETURN statements.  When
you compile these programs you get a bunch of complaining about the
RETURN.

I want to turn off the warnings.  I know that in each individual program
I can do this by $OPTIONS NO.RETURN.WARN.  However, I thought there
might be a way to do this globally.  I noticed in the docs that in the
BASIC VOC record, you can set field 6 to certain defaults.  It doesn't
appear that NO.RETURN.WARN is one of them.  Ours is set to
PIOPEN.FORMAT.  PIOPEN.FORMAT is a K record in the voc.  So, I know this
points somewhere that probably refers to a whole group of these $OPTIONS
????

If so, what is it pointing to and can I tweak this by adding
NO.RETURN.WARN to the PIOPEN.FORMAT options or is there some other way
to get this done ?

Thanks
Anthony Dzikiewicz