This must be application specific. Maybe you should see if there is a list specific to your application and not for the underlying database. Unless you know how to work under the hood of your application what we till you may be beyond your ability.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason K. Szemborski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 9:30 AM
Subject: [U2] Plant hopping help

Hi all,

I've been working on something that have run into a road block and know
it can be done, but I can't figure it out.  We have a multi-plant system
and I need to take a user from one plant to another based on some search
criteria.  I have the search routine written out and have a place to
call a subroutine to move someone from one plant to another but have yet
to find anything that can log the user to another plant without them
actually typing it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Environment: Universe - Pick

Thanks!

Jason Szemborski