To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:28 PM
Subject: [U2] SOX question (United States only, I believe)

When we started implementing Sarbanes-Oxley, I knew the question of why we
don't separate the Database Admin role from the Programmer role would come
up.  Has anyone on this list been able to provide a satisfactory answer to
the auditors, without spending a lot of time explaining the benefits of an
MV database?

Charlie Rubeor
Unix/Database Administrator
Wiremold/Legrand
60 Woodlawn Street
West Hartford, CT 06110
Tel: 860.233.6251 x3498
Fax: 860.523.3690
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet: www.wiremold.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

------
Steven M Wagner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cary, North Carolina, United States of America