It is part of Universe.  The source for that function
is in:

APP.PROGS  under the name: GET.USERS.B

Its parameters are:

 SUBROUTINE
GET.USERS(PI.USERS,MAX.PI.USERS,SYS.USERS,USER.INFO,
CODE)

The variable USER.INFO can be exploited thus:

NB.US = DCOUNT(USER.INFO,@AM) ;* Number of users
FOR US = 1 TO NB.US
  PORT   = USER.INFO<US,1>
  USERID = USER.INFO<US,2>
  PID    = USER.INFO<US,3>
  TERM.TYPE = USER.INFO<US,4>  ;* Terminal or Phantom
NEXT US

We asked UV support whether we could use SYSTEM(1302)
directly and were told we shouldn't as it isn't
documented yet.

The GET.USERS function though can be used and will be
supported, there is just no garantee that in future
versions it will still use SYSTEM(1302) to feed it
though.