-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hari T. K. Varma
Sent: 23 January 2006 10:18
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UniVerse:ED:Query

Hi All,

        In ED I would like how can I change/replace a text containing
the delimiter itself i.e. "\" as part of the text to be replaced

e.g.

0001: FIRST^253HARI/PROG

In the above line I would like to delete ^253HARI/PROG

Thanks in Advance,

-Hari

for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to
any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain
viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this
risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and
review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.
Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys
e-mail system.