So....someone have an idea of how some files contained on the account have
eluded entry into this file?

If an account save is performed would those files be excluded from the save?

This is on Universe 9.6.2.1 Unix 5.2

I have a massive files move upcoming and was considering utilizing an
account save prior as a safeguard but I want to be assured that I capture
all account files.  Currently the daily file saves are purely unix driven
and there have been some issues with not being able to restore data (don't
ask me I wasn't there yet!)

I also remember being able to run a full set of Account File Stats and
utilzing the Account Save/Restore to resize the files if I found more than
70% of the files hitting GRP100.  Is this still an option?  I think the last
time I did this was on Microdata/Mentor boxes running ye old PICK at ADP or
Ultimate umpteen years ago.

Gotta Love Clean up....

 ~ Debbie