At 14:03 27/02/06 -0800, Tony Gravagno wrote:

This is breaking all kinds of things including filters, remailers, and
maybe threading for some reader programs.  It's going to create confusion
when people mail to one another off-list.  And for anyone who isn't
familiar with this completely unique solution people are going to think
they're responding to a list when they're responding to some person - and
we might start seeing ongoing inquiries about "hey, where did my response
go?"  Sorry folks but I don't believe this is a good long-term solution.  I
think we should go back to the way it was until a more standard solution
can be found.

Tony

For once, Tony, I totally agree with you.... All U2 list postings are now going to my "trash" bucket....

Please put it back to how it was... The knee jerk goes too far t'other way....

Larry Hiscock wrote:
> We have made some changes to the mailing list configuration files in
> an attempt to reduce some of the problems we have been experiencing
> these past few days.

Regards,

Bruce Nichol
Talon Computer Services