Hi all,
    I remember seeing something in the list a while back about Gigabit
NIC cards and Universe but I can't seem to find a reference to it and
the search still seems to be down.  Does anyone know exactly what the
problem is between Universe on Windows and Gigabit NIC cards?  I believe
that it had to do with the driver for the NIC card and I know that
replacing the card with a 10/100 MB card was one solution, but that
doesn't sit well with me or my customers.  It's getting hard to tell a
customer that their new fancy server with it's blazing Gig NIC needs to
have it's network card "downgraded" in order to not have problems with
our application.  Can I simply change drivers?  Do I need to upgrade or
downgrade the driver?

Thanks in advance...

Michael Pflugfelder | Systems Integrator | Keystone Information Systems