[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Argh! I just tried to agree with Bob/Wendy and forgot to reply-all.
> Sorry to whoever got my email.
>
> I really preferred the list when response went to the list.

Much as I know that "correct" behaviour is the current one, yes I've noticed
traffic has dropped noticeably.

And the current behaviour is very inconvenient to me because my main method of
replying to list is webmail (my work email client can't post, posting at home
annoys my wife :-(, and webmail DOESN'T HAVE a reply-to-all :-(

So to save me having to type or cut-n-paste the list address for EVERY post I
try to make, I'm inclined to vote to go back to the old setup ... - I came very
close to forgetting to change the address for this post ...

Cheers,
Wol