-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Hamrick
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 9:27 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Printer problem

Pamela, the HP LaserJet 3600n (color) is a host-based printer and
UniVerse
cannot to date print to host-based printers. I have seen this many times
at
installations where host-based printers (many times a lower cost
printer)
reside. And never have I been able to get the printer to respond past
the OS
test print.

I do know the next model up the HP Color LaserJet 3700n will work at it
is
not a host-based printer.

My experience with host-based printers.

Paul H.