We can have an archive of the PE version within the virtual machine.
When the virtual machine boots for the firstime  the user will be guided
through the PE installation and force the user to navigate through the
license and install PE from the archive.

Jerry Normandin

|       System Level II
Intuit Eclipse
Distribution Management Solutions

75 Perseverance Way
Hyannis, MA 02601
T 508.778.9151 Ext. 1245
F 508.778.6443
www.eclipse.intuit.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*This e-mail message is intended for the named recipient(s) above only,
and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If
review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this e-mail and
any attachment(s) thereto is prohibited.