I have to agree 1000% with this idea - though it is likely to blow the
size of the install image out quite a bit, and probably takes it beyond
the scope of a simple/quick download.

HOWEVER, the benefits of then having an environment with everything
setup CORRECTLY are obvious. Of course, not sure what would be involved
on the Microsoft side of the camp to have a Windows image in place -
probably even problematic with something like RedHat (looking at
SUPPORTED platforms here, rather than platforms that you may be able to
get PE to run on with sufficient knowledge/tweaking

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design!