To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:48 PM
Subject: RE: [U2] Re: Why are there no MV books?

Gabe asked
why are there no MV books in bookstores in print?

(Weird that I didn't get the original note - forum flaky???)

This question is asked in many forums over time, so I decided to write a
blog entry on it.  Comments always welcome:
<removethisNebula-RnD.com/blog/tech/mv/2007/05/mvbooks1.html>

Tony
TG@ yes,please.remove.this.anti.spam.textNebula-RnD.com