Thanks Tony, but I think if I resolve the device license issue, that will
resolve the issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Gravagno
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 3:03 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Universe & Phantom

David Ward wrote:
> Hello, Is it possible to issue a phantom from OS? I have an automatic
> process that runs at various intervals, but we are low on licenses so
> sometimes the process fails. I'm on Windows Universe 10.2

This is a slightly different approach to your inquiry:
I wrote MVExec to execute an MV command from any Windows box on your
network, not just the OS prompt on the DBMS localhost.  Target DBMS can be
on *nix as well as Windows.  MVExec is free for anyone using mv.NET.
Complete documentation and code samples are in an associated README doc.
Contact me for a free trial of mv.NET if you're interested.

Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development
TG@ remove.anti.spam.text.pleaseNebula-RnD.com
Get mvExec here: http:// removethisNebula-RnD.com/freeware/