-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lloyd Cottrell
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 6:07 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Universe & Phantom

Ive been thru all this before, there are three type of licenses you get from
ibm, server , small business( not sure if that is the right name, but only
allows up 33 users) and enterprise.  If you have the server version, you
only get a one to one license, every connection uses a license. The other
two products allow up to 10 connections per device, and btw accuterm
supports the device licensing also.