From: Doug Chanco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 July 2007 15:30
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Issue with installing UniVerse on Linux

My guess is that you did not download a complete tar file (maybe
something happened during the download)  are you using download director
to download or manually downloading it?

Also make sure that tmp has enough free space (this would be the first
thing I would check)  that may be why cpio stops (full file system)

Dougc

Doug Chanco
Engineer Developer Senior, TLOTLD

Activant Solutions Inc.(tm)