-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Butera

We may embark down the ODBC connectivity path with Unidata (7.1.8 on
solaris 9).  My understanding is that I need to get the UniData clients
toolkit and, in particular:  UniODBC, the UniDK developer's Toolkit, and
the Visual Schema Generator.

Can anyone confirm this, and how/where I obtain these downloads if I
already have a licensed Unidata product (yes, I have serial number,
etc).  All I've found on the IBM website is trials/demos.

Thanks,

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.