On 7/13/07, Jeffrey Butera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We may embark down the ODBC connectivity path with Unidata (7.1.8 on solaris
9).  My understanding is that I need to get the UniData clients toolkit and,
in particular:  UniODBC, the UniDK developer's Toolkit, and the Visual Schema
Generator.

Can anyone confirm this, and how/where I obtain these downloads if I already
have a licensed Unidata product (yes, I have serial number, etc).  All I've
found on the IBM website is trials/demos.

Hi Jeff,

The first place to start would be contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] to submit a
product procurement request. This is the same method you'd go through
for obtaining the Unidata 7.1.8 server media. I recently submitted an
e-mail 2 days ago for the latest Unidata 7.1.8 Client Tools and
received an FTP link where I could download the server, docs, and
client media ZIP files. :-)

Regards,
Andy Pflueger
Ivy Hill Corp.