I went round and round with IBM regarding a Device Licensing issue under
terminal services earlier this year.  Not certain this applies to your
situation but here is some information.

I had an issue with Device Licensing not working properly when connections were
made to a terminal server via a Non-Windows based thin client.  I contacted IBM
support and they told me that Device Licensing on a terminal server uses the
WTSQuerySessionInformation() API call to determine the IP of the end point of
the connection to apply to Device Licensing.  However, it turns out they really
use the deprecated (according to Microsoft) system call GetHostByName().

I was able to get around my particular issue by making DHCP reservations on my
server for each of my non-windows based thin clients, and then making host
entries on the terminal server so those IP's would resolve to unique host names.

I suspect you may be having a similar issue.  Each of your connections to a
terminal server needs to resolve to a unique hostname via GetHostByName().  I
may have an exe you can run for testing of this.

Hope this helps, I fought IBM on this one for several weeks.

Greg