Sorry Wally.

UD 7.1.9 on Win 2K3 w/SP2.  The telnet session, in AccuTerm, and wIntegrate,
just
disconnects with the [Connection Aborted] client message on the screen.  When I
select a smaller number of records (which is normal in 999 times out of 1,000),
everything works fine.

A review of the UDTBIN directory shows the only items modified yesterday, or
within
the past month, was

"cleanupd.log" - just the cleanup process showing
cleanup: accounting for killed user process.
  udtno = 3, pid = 3108, uid = 197626, usertype = 1, tty = 192.168.1.101,
timedate =
08:48:25 Sep 01 2007, current time = Sat Sep 01 08:50:31 2007

"cleanupd.errlog" - same as above with the same messages.

"sbcs.log" - looks like:
Starting: Fri Jul 27 00:29:11 2007

Starting: Fri Jul 27 00:29:11 2007

SBCS version: 7.1

  BEGSMALL = 1  BEGMED = 5  BEGLARGE = 20  BEGHUGE = 45
  Begsmall = 0  Begmed = 163  Beglarge = 490  Beghuge = 981
  Beginning of emergency area = 1638, size = 410
  Recover = 1   Debugmode = 0

  Shm Attach Address: 0
  Shm Max. Size.....: 1048576
  SBCS process id...: 2024

IPC facilities:

  q - 2 (request queue)
  q - 3 (reply queue)
  q - 4 (new version queue)
  m - -1459619840
Successfully Started.
Fri Aug 03 11:42:11 readobj: can't find object/catalog
file=(E:\IBM\ud71\sys\CTLG\m\M.DEL-CLIENT)
Fri Aug 03 11:42:36 readobj: can't find object/catalog
file=(E:\IBM\ud71\sys\CTLG\m\M.DEL-CLIENT)
Tue Aug 07 13:06:59 readobj: can't find object/catalog
file=(E:\IBM\ud71\sys\CTLG\m\MVNET.0)
Wed Aug 08 09:23:50 readobj: can't find object/catalog
file=(E:\IBM\ud71\sys\CTLG\m\MVNET.0)
Mon Aug 20 07:28:56 readobj: can't find object/catalog
file=(E:\IBM\ud71\sys\CTLG\w\wIntDBEdit)
Tue Aug 28 05:46:01 readobj: can't find object/catalog
file=(E:\IBM\ud71\sys\CTLG\w\wIntDBEdit)
Fri Aug 31 15:23:24 readobj: cannot open file=(E:\IBM\ud71\sys\CTLG\a\AE)

"udadminlog.settings" - just a few funny characters in it.

"0" - don't know what this is or where it came from.

"udtsort.errlog" - just the following entry for the 29th.
Wed Aug 29 12:39:37 :warning: first character of the record is '\0' discard it!

That's it for yesterday and today.  The "udt.errlog" and "udt.log" show the same
thing and the last entry was for the 27th of July.  The "udt.errlog" has
nothing in
it and the "udt.log" shows:

SMM Successfully Started. : Fri Jul 27 00:29:10 2007
SBCS Successfully Started. : Fri Jul 27 00:29:10 2007
Cleanupd Successfully Started. : Fri Jul 27 00:29:10 2007

I hope

Thanks,