Ok, it got posted 2x.  Don't know why, maybe something I did.
I sent it 9:48 PDT. 2 copies are in my email inbox at 10:08.  A 20
minute lag,  but I think that lag is on u2-users list side.

It (or I?) also deleted a line from my reply that said something like
"Clifton Oliver wrote:".  That was supposed to appear above "As to
archive..." line.

I like the "view this message in context"+URL line.
Clicking on the URL shows the message in-thread.  Cool.

Nabble seems to reconstruct threads, but I'll bet it has to guess at
exactly what is a response to exactly which previous post.

History seems to go back to Spring 2005.

So how does this work?  Who set it up?  I assume Nabble is a list
subscriber and gleans from it to build its own database?  But it has to
be more than that.  It posted my email to the list as from me.  I
registered as "cstevenson" so that appears instead of my email address
as will appear with this current post, which I am sending as email
outside nabble. Otherwise you can't really tell it came via Nabble
except for the useful URL tacked onto the bottom.

Chuck S

P.S.  I also just got an alert from Nabble that Chuck B had responded to
my post.
Said alert rated Chuck's response with 3 Stars(!) & gave me a Nabble url
to it.