From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 5:17 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] -UV- HTTP secure logins

No it doesn't. As I said before, the login and password are embedded on
every page and there is no separate page to login from.

I've tested cURL on a page I manage that prompts for a username and
password and I can bypass it just fine with cURL, but not on this
particular page. I'm getting pressured by management to make this work.

I've tried the --form=<name> syntax perhaps incorrectly, with no
success... By incorrectly, I omitted the <> from the string...

Thanks again for all your valuable help.

Karl