-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hona, David S
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:26 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] <sigh> phantom ?

Doug

I guess you're talking about U2 Internals type knowledge - what's hidden
under the covers, behind those fancy GUI interfaces? The kinda stuff you
can automate and interface your application to make it 'smart' -
especially for monitoring or  reporting-type stuff?

Just ask and someone will tell you what you need to know...lots of
knowledge here. I'm sure someone will recommend the UniVerse Internals
class from IBM. :)

Regards
David