-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doug Chanco
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:48 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: IBM DOCS was: RE: [U2] <sigh> phantom ?

I downloaded the library set from there already (but thanks) its just
that most of the admin sections deal with using uniadmin (see below for
an example)

Administering UniVerse Files

To administer UniVerse files, choose File Tool from the UniAdmin menu.
The File

Tool window appears, as shown in the following example:

The tasks you can perform from this window include:

t Listing all files in all UniVerse accounts

t Listing file properties and statistics

t Running file diagnostics

t Repairing damaged files

What if I donbt have or donbt want to use uniadmin, so far I have not
been able to find anything that covers the same topics WIHTOUT using
uniadmin

Dougc