Louie,
import the report on universe into excel and either run a macro to stip out the headings or suppress them
jak
----- Original Message ----- From: "IT-Laure Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 11:32 AM
Subject: RE: [U2] Excel downloads

Hi Louie,

You are correct, it does - however I am dealing among others with a set
of files that contain about 85000 individual records: too much for Excel
in the first place, and also, updating the MITS data source takes simply
too much time, especially when adding break/sort fields. A simple
Universe report using DET-SUP takes a couple of minutes to run. The
equivalent using MITS Reports with a data source update to grab the
latest data literally takes hours. So, I am looking for a solution that
allows me to do the equivalent of a LIST DET-SUP in Universe, and
convert the output into true Excel.

Thanks,

Laure Hansen,
City of Redwood City