-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of IT-Laure Hansen
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:10 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Excel downloads

Hello,

We are looking for a simple way to drop aggregate totals type reports
out of Universe into Excel. Our users are using AccuTerm and we also
have MITS Reports installed. But, neither one does the trick for
summarized reports that use the DET-SUP option. Having the detail and
forcing the users to do their own grouping/sub-totals in Excel is simply
not an acceptable option here.

UV 10.2.3 on Win2003 server; AccuTerm 2K2 re. 5.1. We also would be
happy to develop a "simple" (key word...) VB.Net executable that works
smoothly regardless of the version of Excel, as our users work on
anything from Office 2000 and above.

Any suggestions welcome.

TIA,
Laure Hansen,