Laure:

Are you saying you set permissions to a UV account (e.g. E:\OurUV\Production).
Then,
when you create a new user and place this directory in their "profile" tab the
permissions change?  Why are the roaming user profiles maintained in a UV dbms
directory?

Doesn't it seem reasonable that the "profile" directory is altered as you
describe?
I'm wondering if these profiles shouldn't be maintained in another directory
like
"E:\UVProfiles\%username%".

Bill