In UO.NET I get my databasic to return xml - that way I can bind it to most
any control.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 June 2008 13:52
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] UniSubroutine question

A SQL compliant dataset would be OK..  A dynamic array would be OK.  I
have a routine returning one record in a dynamic array, but it comes into
the UOJ code as a string.

I guess I am looking for the best way to move multiple Unidata records in
one bunch to UOJ code on the web server for further processing.  Since I
have never done it, I am looking for a best practice.
.
Charles Shaffer
Senior Analyst
NTN-Bower Corporation