We make calls to our UV box (Linux) from network apps (Windows) passing
whatever variables collected on the net. The calls, call subroutines on the UV
server that create whatever the Net application needs to display or process
the information. Sometimes HTML, sometimes XML, and sometimes arrays of data.
It is much faster to do it this way then to just do other types of calls to
the database. The Linux system is faster at crunching the data and building
the pages then trying to quiry for the data and building the pages in Windows.

Jerry