[ad]
Hi HTH,

U2logic has created a resize plug-in for Eclipse IDE that surpasses their
functionality.  We do not need any downloaded programs, directories or data
files to run.  We do not license the product by CPU or number of Universe or
Unidata users.  We license XLr8 Resizer by your individual workstation.  We
use standard Universe and Unidata utilities to resize you files.  XLr8
Resizer is was built on current technology (Eclipse 3.3 or 3.4 and Java VM
1.6).  If you want to stick with something that was developed many years
ago, looks outdated, and is very pricey, then stay where you are.
Otherwise, go with the leader in U2 tools based on Eclipse technology:
U2logic.

  We are a "green" software product.
        1) Software is only downloadable via our web site.
        2) The software has not paper output, everything is displayed in
Eclipse.
        3) Our documentation is in PDF or Word format.
        4) Payment for our software is Pay Pal which is paperless.

We would recommend that you download our package and see the differences.
Or at the very least, read our product information on our web site at
www.u2logic.com

Regards,
Doug

BTW:  Our other plug-in's for the U2 environment are an editor, a dictionary
editor, an installer, an object editor, and a Web Developer.
[/ad]