From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri Sep 12 10:10:56 2008
Subject: RE: [U2] [UD] Tab characters in output

I have found the tab character to be extremely effective in delineating
columns of information.  The simple command:

SWAP CHAR(9) WITH @VM IN <report-table>

Instantly changes the report to a usable table in UniBasic.  Using any
'printing' character (like the pipe '|' or caret '^') is unreliable as
to guaranteeing clean column/value marks.

David Laansma
IT Manager
Hubbard Supply Co.
Direct: 810-342-7143
Office:810-234-8681
Fax: 810-234-6142
www.hubbardsupply.com
"Delivering Products, Services, and Innovative Solutions"