Thanks. Actually, I do use this one. In fact, I have an enhancement request
in that it put <CRLF> after each line instead of just <LF> on Windows
systems.

UDT.OPTIONS 91 always seemed backwards to me. If you're using the LIST
syntax you would expect things in converted form - not the other way around.
It's easy enough to create dicts (or even list statements) without conv
codes.

Colin Alfke
Calgary, Canada