From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of George Gallen
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:54 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Unibasic: Sample program - to extract data from Table

Try first starting with:

LINE = '' : CHANGE(CHANGE(REC,@AM,','),@VM,CHAR(10)) : ',':ID

I think that the LF character might give you want you want

George

Table

> Sorry Symeon and all for asking such silly question.
>
> I manage @ID column in output.csv in following way, now I want
> multivalue columns in new lines with all columns (now its comes in one
> row/line)
>
> LINE = '' :  CHANGE(CHANGE(REC,@AM,','),@VM,',') :  ',':ID
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Dattatraya Walgude
> DBA Team

****************  Disclaimer *****************

This mail, including any attachments contains confidential and privileged
information for the sole use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient,

please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of

prohibited and are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. R Systems
International Limited  has

taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk.  R Systems
International Limited is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result
of any virus in this e-mail.

Before opening the e-mail or attachment, You should carry out your own virus
checks. R Systems International Limited reserves the right to record, monitor,
and inspect

 all email communications through its internal and external networks.  R
Systems International Ltd prohibits its information systems from being used to
view, store or forward

offensive or discriminatory material.

******** End of Disclaimer ********