From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Hona, David
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12:37 AM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] Universe Triggers

Did you do a "sanity check" (on your system/UV setup - not you:))- being a
Windows platform check- no real-time anti-virus scanner is in operation on
every file modification and that the UV config is NOT using the defaults
(perhaps you should be setting it to the something similar to your AIX UV
config - as applicable). Or any run-away processes.... do you get them same
thing after you rebooted your server?