Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 07:10:38 -0600
From: Charlie Noah
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Subject: Re: [U2] Code Coverage Project

If I can get it to work in Jbase (assuming I can figure out how it
works), I will definitely use it as a programming tool. Anything I can
do to keep egg off my face, as well as keeping my boss from asking just
how much I had tested,  is a good thing, and trying to test every
pathway through a program is hard! I think most of us would agree that a
programmer is not the best person to test his/her own work.

Charlie Noah
Sr. Systems Analyst
Inland Truck Parts Company