Brian Leach has an amazing tool called "mvScan"...

http://www.brianleach.co.uk/pages/mvscan.htm

--Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Tony Gravagno
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 1:09 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Code Coverage Project

I've read your blog notes and anything else I can find but I have no
idea what this does.  Could you please define the term "coverage" in
this context?

Does this identify where variables are used?
Variables that aren't used?
When they are changed?
Why they mean?
How data moves from one program to another?
When statements are executed?
What statements cannot be executed?

I have written many parsers and pseudo compilers and code interpreters -
but I'm sorry I just don't understand what this one does.  :)

Thanks.