You're right Jerry,
since September of last year UD 5.2 isn't supported anymore .
But firstly the company is planning to go to Oracle so they convinced
the auditors to accept that.
Furthermore we are an Epicor site, and from what I heard they made a
special deal with IBM to keep supporting 5.2 for their customers a bit
longer.
Well, if you can call that what Epicor provide support, that is.
All I got from them was, 'it should work, but you better find yourself
an SQL expert'.

I just thought it might be a cheap ETL solution to use SSIS to transfer
data from UD to Oracle.
Budget? As far as anything UD is concerned - zilch.
They rather spend money on gadgets and Oracle consultants.
Very frustrating, but what can you do?

Mecki

jpb-u2ug wrote:
> Is 5.2 still supported? That may convince them that it is time to upgrade. I
> can't seem to find an availability matrix on Rocket's site.
>
> Jerry Banker

>>> Info=True;User ID=admin;Data