Because its not SQL. To many big differences between the purpose, theory, and operation of the two

fft2...@aol.com wrote:
I'd like to also suggest nSQL and mvSQL
Why not say SQL ?  And then add n for nested or mv for  multi-value
And we can just say "this is our BRAND of SQL" it's SQL with added features. In a message dated 3/24/2010 7:30:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ron_hutchi...@hotmail.com writes:

As much as we can't seem to get away from referring to TCL, how about MVTCL or mvTCL!

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 03:16:06 -0400
From:  jcan...@optonline.net
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
 Subject: Re: [U2] Pick Pocket Guide

My bad on the mid-cap  drop; sorry.

For TCL/ECL, maybe mvCommand or  mvControl?

I didn't say it will be easy or even worthwhile  for the experts; but, I
think it must help in some way to be known as  the gurus in this market
(better billable rates, makes you more desirable as a consultant, etc.).
 If
there are five authors (for five platforms) and they each write 20% of
the
book and that book has  the potential of selling 5 times more (for five
platforms instead of one), essentially, you are producing a book for 1/5
of
the cost.   I know we can really work these numbers so in the end it will
cost nothing to write [like the days we work in a year]. I know it's
still
a tough sell, but, maybe even include some ad-supported areas  within the
book (as long as it doesn't compromise objectivity  concerning the
platforms).  I think the major platform vendors  should also contribute to
get this done as it directly benefits them  the most.

Recently, I have moved away from the MultiValue market [not by choice].
must say that I'd have a difficult  time in getting any 'buy-in' though on
what I still consider an  incredibly powerful database due to almost a
complete lack of  visibility.  How do you promote a technology that hasn't
had a book based on it in quite a long time? If the platform vendors,
tool
and integration companies, etc. still believe that they have a good
story to
tell, it's time to ante up and place your bets  already.

Regards,

Jim